Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Basically..."

"...I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels." - Frank Sinatra

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean


"Health food may be good for the conscience but Oreos taste a hell of a lot better." - Robert Redford


"You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play." - Warren Beatty


"Run for office? No. I've slept with too many women, I've done too many drugs, and I've been to too many parties." - George Clooney


"If you catch me saying 'I am a serious actor,' I beg you to slap me." - Johnny Depp


"I only do this because I'm having fun. The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." - Heath Ledger



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment