Sunday, December 5, 2010

clear out time

is almost upon us again. make room for new stuff, find new homes for the old stuff. come january I plan to have another 'vintage swap night' - girls, music, food, wine & copious rails of clothes to rake through. doesn't get much better than that! last time it was just me, giving away at least a third of my wardrobe. obviously this time I won't have as much, so need to try & encourage people to bring more of their own. not sure whether to make a 'bring at least 5 items' rule or something? hmm.

since our big girls night out got cancelled due to bad weather, my Saturday night consisted of a goo-ood bottle of red wine & a huge map of Cali. getting excited planning our road trip for 2011 - it's actually not that far away!! any suggestions of good trips, attractions, trails, shops, restaurants, bars on the West Coast are all very wilkommen!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment